Ready FL teams up with various businesses around the region to make local produce more readily available to our residents. Our service can enhance your company’s corporate wellness programs with minimal time and no out-of-pocket costs. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, and even monthly deliveries based on your company’s request.
The Advantage of Partnering with Ready FL Corporate CSA Program:
- No-cost opportunity to offer employees a healthier lifestyle
- No-cost way to support local business and agriculture
Employee’s sign up directly on Ready FL’s CSA website under the company’s sign up page. We take care of the membership sign up, payments, weekly newsletters / reminders, cancellations, and vacation schedules.
In addition to employees’ physical health, workplace CSA programs lead to improved employee morale. Participants report that the CSA pickup is a highlight of their week, and that it’s fun and exciting to get different fruits and vegetables each time. A workplace CSA program can help to build a sense of community among employees, as they share ideas and recipes about the food. Many will feel proud to be supporting local farms and eating sustainably. Finally, it helps to reinforce the message that the company cares about its employees and promotes a culture of health.
By encouraging healthy eating and improving staff wellness and morale, companies will see increased productivity and job satisfaction, decreased absenteeism, and lower healthcare costs. They will also experience improved recruitment and retention by offering something that many companies don’t. A workplace CSA program is a great addition to your corporate benefits package.
There are no out-of-pocket expenses for the employer, we do however require help with coordination. Here is what we need in order to be successful:
- Coordinator: The business must designate a contact person for Ready FL to communicate with.
- Marketing: We require an email to be distributed to all employees at least 2 weeks prior to the initial delivery date. Ready FL has created marketing material which can be used to announce the partnership and direct employees to our sign up page.
- Provide Space: A room, such as an empty conference room or cubical, that is easily accessible to both your employees to pick up and for Ready FL to deliver the orders. We prefer to use loading docks or back doors to reduce any interruptions.
- Designate Pick Up Times: The company can define their pick up hours, but we suggest the room be available for several hours throughout the day. This will allow time for employees to drop off empty boxes on their way into work and to pick up their produce after Ready FL has delivered.
- Delivery Day: Ready FL will deliver on the same day each week.
- Delivery Day Duties: On delivery day, Ready FL will deliver the boxes right to the designated pickup space with employee’s name labeled on their box. At the end of the day, the coordinator will need to check the room to be sure all boxes have been picked up. If boxes remain, we ask that the coordinator contact the employee to remind the employee of their produce box. We recommend doing so 1 hour prior to closing. Ready FL cannot be held responsible for bins left or forgotten by employees. In addition, Ready FL is not responsible to refund the customers for boxes not picked up. However, customers can suspend/cancel deliveries when not in the office and must do so by contacting Ready FL CSA department through the Support Center. Customers will not be charged when the delivery has been canceled by Monday at 8:00 PM.
If you would be interested in participating in the Ready FL Corporate CSA Program deliver to your building or office, please complete the form below to begin the quick & simple process.