Shipping costs are determined by the total weight of the order, product type, and by the shipping method you selected. Your shipping charges will be displayed on the Checkout page, prior to submitting your order. On rare occasions additional shipping & handling charges may be required in order to ship an order. If that were the case, one of our Staff members will contact you directly prior to finalizing the order.
While most orders are delivered within the specified time frames, some destinations may take longer. Estimated delivery times are not applicable to some items being shipped by a third party. If additional delivery time is required, it should be noted on the product detail page and at Checkout. Next Day Shipment packages will arrive one full business day after product(s) are shipped. 2nd Day Shipment packages will arrive two full business days after shipment. Delivery times DO NOT include order-processing time.
The size and/or weight of some items may limit the shipping methods and destinations available. Items that are oversized, overweight, or have other legal restrictions may not be able to be shipped to a P.O. Box, APO/FPO address, the U.S. Territories, Alaska or Hawaii (due to carrier restrictions). Repeat Delivery orders cannot be expedited.
If a single warehouse can’t fill your order, it may arrive in multiple shipments at no additional shipping charge. As items are shipped, we will send you emails detailing the shipments and tracking numbers.
We make every attempt to ship orders from our warehouses within 24 hours. Items shipped by a third party generally ship within the time frames specified on the product detail pages. However, your Order Status email will provide you with shipping information specific to your order if unanticipated delays occur.
All non-living product shipping damage must be reported within 24 hours of receipt. UPS must be notified in addition to Ready FL customer service if UPS was the deliverer.
SHIPPING LIVE ANIMALS
LIVE SHIPPING OPTIONS
Shipping live animals requires special preparations and packaging to best protect your animal. There are only a few acceptable shipping options that Ready FL Entertainment offers. Please carefully select the shipping option that best suits your needs:
OPTIONS GO HERE
Live animals are generally shipped Monday through Thursday, weather permitting. Orders to some locations can go out on Friday and buyer will be notified if such option is available. The live animals arrive the next business day, unless you choose a 2nd Day service (PLEASE NOTE: 2nd Day is NOT guaranteed Live Arrival and also voids Ready FL Entertainment’s Dead-On-Arrival (DOA) Warranty). We will contact you before shipping your order if you select 2nd Day shipping for any live animal(s). The live animal(s) must not be fed for 24-48 hours before shipping, so live animal orders cannot be shipped the same day of the order.
If the temp drops below 40F or over 90F at any point during transit this will void the live arrival warranty on all qualified live animals. We will not knowingly ship live animals during severe weather, however, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to verify that the lowest low and highest high temp are between 40F and 90F.
We are not responsible for carrier delays or mishandlings. Please keep this in mind when ordering right before holidays or during severe weather. Any of these issues need to be dealt with directly through the carrier service.
Live animal package(s) must be signed on the FIRST delivery attempt and shipments that are delayed or mishandled by the carrier or live arrival guarantee & Ready FL Entertainment’s Dead On Arrival (DOA) Warranty is void.
LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE
Ready FL Entertainment is committed to providing healthy live animals for your long-term enjoyment. We stand behind every qualified animal with the following guarantees:
- SIGNATURE REQUIRED – We require a signature on all of our live orders. This is the best way to guarantee that you will be home and the package will be delivered. You may waive the signature-required request but this will void all guarantees. We recommend instead that you pick up your package if you cannot be home to sign for it.
- LESS STRESSFUL SHIPPING – All live shipments are taken to the shipper location. This is reduces the amount of stress on the animal(s). And the animals are only in the shipping containers for a few hours before they arrive at your location.
- READY FL ENTERTAINMENT DEAD ON ARRIVAL (DOA) WARRANTY – If an animal arrives dead on arrival (DOA), Ready FL Entertainment will ship a FREE replacement at no additional cost to you except for shipping fees IF the Ready FL Entertainment’s Dead On Arrival (DOA) Warranty conditions are met.
READY FL DEAD ON ARRIVAL (DOA) WARRANTY
Should an animal (or 50% or more of live food shipment) be Dead on Arrival (DOA) the buyer must notify Ready FL Entertainment of the DOA within 2 hours of receiving the animal. Follow the (www.readyfl.com/support/) SUPPORT CENTER’s “Dead On Arrival DOA Claim” instructions to start DOA Claim. Please be aware that buyer may be required to ship DOA animal back to Ready FL Entertainment for further investigation to determine the cause of death. If possible, DOAs will be replaced with the same type of animal or an animal of equal value (shipping charges to be covered by buyer). We will replace any qualified animals or issue store credit, BUT READY FL ENTERTAINMENT WILL NOT OFFER REFUNDS OR CHARGE-BACKS.
DEAD ON ARRIVAL (DOA) WARRANTY PROCEDURES
- NOTIFY US VIA SUPPORT CENTER
- FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ON SUPPORT CENTER WEBSITE
- PICTURE (MUST PROVIDE PROOF) – You must take a picture of the deceased animal for confirmation purposes and our shipping box label MUST be included in the pictures. The best way to do this is lay the deceased animal belly up on top of the shipping label (the box your order came in). If you don’t have a camera, do not expect us to honor our guarantee, as we cannot verify the condition of the animal.
- PRESERVE THE ANIMAL – Please place the deceased animal into a freezer to preserve the animal. Please keep the animal until your FREE replacement or store credit has been approved or unless otherwise told to discard or ship the deceased animal.
LOCAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
TAMPA BAY & SARASOTA BAY AREA OPTIONS:
- DELIVERY SERVICE – If you live in the Sarasota/Tampa Bay Area, we offer direct delivery service to deliver your products/live animals/food directly to your door. This is a much quicker and can be a more affordable option. Delivery prices will vary and exact cost will be determined at time of checkout.
- PICKUP SERVICE – If you want to pickup your live animal(s) at our physical location (if currently available), please select that option during checkout. Additional fees may apply exact cost will be determined once our Staff contact you to verify the day you are coming. IF YOU SELECT THIS OPTION AND DO NOT SHOW UP ON SCHEDULED DATE YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY A HOUSING FEE!
- Qualified product returns must be initiated within 14 days of delivery. To initiate a return, please visit the (www.readyfl.com/support) SUPPORT CENTER SITE to start the return process. You must complete the entire form on the SUPPORT CENTER SITE in order for the return to be processed.
- Ready FL Entertainment will only pay for return shipping in the case of a fulfillment error or defective product; otherwise, the customer will pay for return shipping. If the customer is responsible for return shipping, their credit card will be refunded for the returned item(s) less any restocking, handling, or shipping fees. If Ready FL Entertainment is responsible for return shipping, the customer will receive a pre-paid label.
- The customer must return the product(s) in saleable condition and in the original packaging. This includes any documentation and/or packaging originally shipped.
- Hazardous materials cannot be returned. The customer must contact the manufacturer for service.
- Please note that there may be a restocking fee for all products that are returned.
- We only ship one replacement per order.
- We typically will respond within 1 to 2 business days, to emails sent to us at email@example.com. If you would prefer to contact us by phone, please feel free to call us at 1-727-282-5001.
- For Live Animals, please refer to the Live Arrival Guarantee & Ready FL Entertainment’s Dead On Arrival (DOA) Warranty page for more information.
LIVE ANIMAL RETURNS
All pre-authorized live animals being returned other than DOA’s, health-related issues, incorrect animals, or warranty related issues, are subject to a 20% – 40% Restocking Fee. Buyer is responsible for all shipping/handling costs. Live animals must also be shipped overnight (weather permitting) to the address listed on the return form.