- Qualified product returns must be initiated within 14 days of delivery. To initiate a return, please visit the (www.readyfl.com/support) SUPPORT CENTER SITE to start the return process. You must complete the entire form on the SUPPORT CENTER SITE in order for the return to be processed.
- Ready FL Entertainment will only pay for return shipping in the case of a fulfillment error or defective product; otherwise, the customer will pay for return shipping. If the customer is responsible for return shipping, their credit card will be refunded for the returned item(s) less any restocking, handling, or shipping fees. If Ready FL Entertainment is responsible for return shipping, the customer will receive a pre-paid label.
- The customer must return the product(s) in saleable condition and in the original packaging. This includes any documentation and/or packaging originally shipped.
- Hazardous materials cannot be returned. The customer must contact the manufacturer for service.
- Please note that there may be a restocking fee for all products that are returned.
- We only ship one replacement per order.
- We typically will respond within 1 to 2 business days, to emails sent to us at email@example.com. If you would prefer to contact us by phone, please feel free to call us at 1-727-282-5001.
- For Live Animals, please refer to the Live Arrival Guarantee & Ready FL Entertainment’s Dead On Arrival (DOA) Warranty page for more information.
LIVE ANIMAL RETURNS
All pre-authorized live animals being returned other than DOA’s, health-related issues, incorrect animals, or warranty related issues, are subject to a 20% – 40% Restocking Fee. Buyer is responsible for all shipping/handling costs. Live animals must also be shipped overnight (weather permitting) to the address listed on the return form.