WHAT IS THE THREE PERCENTERS?
‘The Three Percenters’ is a national organization made up of patriotic citizens who love their country, their freedoms, and their liberty. We are committed to standing against and exposing corruption and injustice.
We are NOT a militia. However, we do have meetings on local levels. These meetings are to help members network together and to learn from each other. Being a Three Percenter is more of a way of life rather than a club to join. As such, there are no membership fees or dues and we will not charge people to participate in a movement that defends civil liberties. However, some events may be held at facilities that require admission. This can be paid individually, as a group, or through a legal means of fundraising. Operational costs (Website hosting, forum participation, training resources, etc) are paid through donations or proceeds from the online store. Mostly, we are an “open source community” meaning, we help each other and try not to rely on 3rd parties or institutions that cost money for our operations. We consist exclusively of volunteers and no member at any level is on any payroll provided by our organization.
We are NOT anti-government. In fact, we are very pro-government, so long as the government abides by the Constitution, doesn’t overstep its bounds, and remains “for the people and by the people”. Our goal is to utilize the failsafes put in place by our founders to reign in an overreaching government and push back against tyranny. We are working to preserve the intent of our government as designed. We do not intend to implement our own government. There is often a misconception that we are wanting to overthrow the government. This is simply not true and a false rumor to try and paint our movement as anti-government.
We do not seek to incite a revolution. However, we will defend ourselves when necessary. We are not here to create violence. Violence should always be a last resort and even then should only be defensive in nature.
In the mid-1700’s, the British colonies of North America had many reasons to be disgruntled with the British Empire and the ruling class in England. Recognizing that things would get worse before they got better, many amongst the people banded together to push an ideology they all shared. This ideology identified and acknowledged that every person has from birth certain rights. These are not granted by any authority other than their Creator. The limitation or denial of these rights is defined as tyranny and oppression. These bands of people worked together to peacefully resolve the abuses of their government, but recognized that peace was not a guaranteed solution.
Eventually, an idea was coined of having “Minutemen” available at a moment’s notice should the King’s tyranny show up in their town, on their streets, or at their door. These Minutemen would meet, train, and prepare to defend themselves, their family, and their townships from an ever encroaching empire. It is from these Minutemen where the 3% name originated. It is a rough estimate that only 3% of the colonists were actively fighting in the field against British forces at any given time. Today we recognize with this 3% in being that we will be the last defense to protect the citizens of the United States if there ever comes a day when our government takes up arms against the American people. History itself, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world. Indeed, it has never been done otherwise.
4 PRINCIPLES OF THE THREE PERCENTERS
All Three Percenters must abide by the following principles. Anyone who cannot accept these principles as a self-imposed discipline are not welcome in this organization, nor should ever consider themselves a part of the Three Percent movement.
- Moral Strength – Knowing what is right and wrong and acting accordingly. Being trustworthy, truthful, and holding high values and principles. Strength to stand up when something is morally wrong.
- Physical Readiness – Physical readiness is defined as the ability to meet the physical demands of any task in order to accomplish the objective at hand. There are some III%ers that have disabilities that prevent them from meeting physical demands and for these there is an exception.
- No First Use of Force – “Don’t fire unless fired upon”. We are not the aggressor nor antagonist. We are purely defensive and only as a last resort.
- No Targeting of Innocents – Self Explanatory.
THE THREE PRECENTER OATH
All Three Percenters swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and affirming that we are guardians of the Republic, of the principles in our Declaration of Independence, and of the rights of our people, we affirm and declare the following:
- We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
- We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
- We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
- We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
- We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
- We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
- We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
- We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”
- We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
- We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
The goal and main focus of ‘The Three Percenters’ is to get patriots to network, prepare, and petition together on a local level. We intend to provide a framework and guidance that ‘The People’ can use to make positive change in restoring the founding principles of our Constitutional Republic. We plan to leverage incorporated fail-safes and laws to ensure the success in preserving the Constitution as the supreme law of the land. Leadership roles in this organization were created to achieve this goal and to serve, not command, those they are appointed over.